Image Map

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Something I'm Missing...


Pretty sight huh?!

Well, if you'd ever seen my feet in the "before" phase...
you'd think the after is pretty too!

I am so thankful I went through with my bunion surgery.
For someone who loves shoes, especially heels, as much as I do, it was so worth it.
In about 8 weeks I should be able to wear my beloved heels, or better yet, BOOTIES again! And the best part is that I can wear them with no more pain! 

Until then, I've decided to dress up for my man tonight to be crazy and ice my foot on the couch.

I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses from a tiny surf shop in Anna Maria Island, FL called "North Shore":


with my favorite pair of tights from Target:


and the "something I'm missing..."?


these ADORABLE Levity Wynn Wedge Booties
at DSW for only $79.95. I'm in love.

8 weeks and counting... ;)

What I'm thankful for? 
My wonderful doctor who I 
now call an "artist" for fixing my feet.
For now, I will dream about booties and 
the reunion will be that much sweeter.
Absence makes the heart grow stronger, right?

What's your favorite fall heel/wedge/bootie?
If you haven't tried a bootie yet, 
what do you think of them?

Here's some of my other favorites...


Crown Vintage Fisk Bootie
DSW - $69.95


Fergalicious Ignite Bootie
DSW - $44.95


Jessica Simpson Jourdie Bootie
DSW - $89.95


Talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment