Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

ESSENTIALS


ESSENTIALS
-----------------------------

Short post this evening as I've spent some very fun time editing my "Essentials" tab. 

There are so many items that I find "essential" to my daily life. Call it materialistic, but hey, I love being a girl.

Check the tab out and comment back with your items you'd HAVE to have with you if stranded on a deserted island. I know it makes no sense at all to have beauty products with you when you're short on food and shelter, but you get the point. :)

On a more serious note, I'd like to take this time to send out positive messages and prayers for all those involved in Hurricane Sandy.
My heart goes out to those affected by the tragedy and I pray that they find relief very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment